Khaled Badr
30 March 2026•Update: 30 March 2026
ISTANBUL
A young Palestinian man was killed by Israeli army fire at the Anab checkpoint east of the northern West Bank city of Tulkarm, the Palestinian Civil Affairs Authority said Monday.
The authority said it informed the Palestinian Health Ministry of the death of Abdulrahman Hamza Abdulrahman Abu Al-Rub, 31, from the town of Jalbun in Jenin, after he was killed by Israeli forces on Monday morning.
Earlier, the Palestinian Ministry of Health announced that three Palestinians, including a child, had been killed by Israeli army fire since Friday morning in separate incidents in Kafr Aqab, Qalandia refugee camp north of Jerusalem, and Dheisheh refugee camp south of Bethlehem.
The ministry said that 15-year-old Adham Sayed Saleh Dahman died of critical injuries sustained from Israeli gunfire on Sunday evening during a raid on Dheisheh camp.
It also said a young man was seriously wounded after being shot in the torso with live ammunition during the same raid and that he was taken to Beit Jala Governmental Hospital for surgery.
Cities and towns across the West Bank have witnessed ongoing escalation in Israeli military operations, including raids, arrests, and live fire, resulting in Palestinian casualties.