By Orhan Onur Gemici
Bombs used in attacks in Syria's Al-Bab and Jarabulus were prepared by a Daesh bomber and were given to YPG/PKK terror organization.
According to local sources, five people were wounded when a bomb-laden vehicle exploded in front of a post office building close to Security Command in Al Bab’s district center on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, eight people, including a police officer and a member of Free Syrian Army (FSA), were killed and 10 others injured when a bomb-laden vehicle attacked a checkpoint in Jarabulus.
E.B.T, a Syrian-origin Daesh member, identified by his initials, was released from a YPG/PKK prison in return of his bomb-making services, said local sources who requested anonymity for security reasons.
The bombs were used by YPG/PKK terrorist organization in the attacks.
The two back-to-back attacks once again revealed the murky alliance between YPG/PKK and Daesh.
Earlier this week, five Daesh terrorists who were fighting FSA, on behalf of YPG/PKK, made startling confessions after they were captured in Shiran, 10 kilometers (6.21 miles) from Afrin.
They said they were released by YPG/PKK on the condition that they will fight against Turkish troops and FSA.
Al-Bab was cleared of Daesh terrorists on Feb. 23, 2017 as part of the Operation Euphrates Shield launched by Turkish Armed Forces and the Free Syrian Army.
Turkey's Operation Euphrates Shield, which began in late August in 2016 and ended in March 2017, eliminated terrorists along the Syrian border.
On Jan. 20, Turkey launched Operation Olive Branch to clear YPG/PKK and Daesh terrorists from Afrin, northwestern Syria.
According to the Turkish General Staff, the operation aims to establish security and stability along Turkey’s borders and the region as well as to protect Syrians from terrorist oppression and cruelty.
The operation is being carried out under the framework of Turkey's rights based on international law, UN Security Council resolutions, its self-defense rights under the UN charter, and respect for Syria's territorial integrity, it said.
The military also said only terror targets are being destroyed and that "utmost care" is being taken to avoid harming civilians.