Formula 1 takes to the track in Italy this weekend
2nd race of season to be held at Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari circuit on nearly 5-kilometer track
Italy is set to host the 2021 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix in Formula 1 on Sunday.
The Emilia Romagna Grand Prix will be raced over 63 laps at the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Circuit on a nearly 5-kilometer (3.1-mile) track, near the town of Imola, 40 km (25 mi) east of Bologna.
The qualifying round will be held at 1200GMT on Saturday, and the race will start at 1300GMT on Sunday.
British driver Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes won the first race of the season at the Bahrain International Circuit in the desert region of Sakhir, located 30 kilometers (18.6 miles) from the capital Manama.
1. Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain): 25 points
2. Max Verstappen (Netherlands): 18
3. Valtteri Bottas (Finland): 16
4. Lando Norris (Great Britain): 12
5. Sergio Perez (Mexico): 10
1. Mercedes: 41
2. Red Bull: 28
3. McLaren: 18
4. Ferrari: 12
5. AlphaTauri: 2Anadolu Agency website contains only a portion of the news stories offered to subscribers in the AA News Broadcasting System (HAS), and in summarized form. Please contact us for subscription options.