Formula 1 fever to hit US this weekend
5th race of season to be run at Miami International Autodrome on Sunday
The fifth round of the 2022 Formula One World Championship will be held in the US on Sunday.
The Miami International Autodrome will host the Miami Grand Prix, which will be raced on 57 laps on a 5.4-kilometer (3.3-mile) track.
The qualifying laps will kick off on Saturday at 2000GMT, with the race itself set for 1930GMT on Sunday.
Charles Leclerc of Ferrari and Max Verstappen of Red Bull each have two race victories so far.
Monegasque driver Charles Leclerc, who leads the driver standings with 86 points, topped the podium in Bahrain and Australia, while Dutch driver Verstappen tasted success in Saudi Arabia and Italy.
The top five drivers and constructors lists are as follows:
1. Charles Leclerc (Monaco): 86 points
2. Max Verstappen (Netherlands): 59
3. Sergio Perez (Mexico): 54
4. George Russell (Great Britain): 49
5. Carlos Sainz (Spain): 38
1. Ferrari: 124
2. Red Bull: 113
3. Mercedes: 77
4. McLaren: 46
5. Alfa Romeo: 25Anadolu Agency website contains only a portion of the news stories offered to subscribers in the AA News Broadcasting System (HAS), and in summarized form. Please contact us for subscription options.