ANKARA (AA) - September 10, 2012 - The Turkish General Staff has said that 330 terrorists had been killed in the fight against terror between February and August 2012.
In a written statement on Monday, the General Staff said 10 terrorists were captured wounded as 33 of them were arrested in security operations and 24 terrorists have surrendered to security forces.
The General Staff said, "as of September 6, 88 Turkish troops have been killed in clashes with the terrorist organization," adding that 54 of them were full-time professional soldiers and the rest of them were soldiers recruited under compulsory military service.